Home > FAQ

Who notifies the sale to the Gas and electricity companies, council, etc?

We will send a notice to the local council and water board notifying them of the change in ownership.

You should contact the gas, electricity and telephone service providers prior to settlement to arrange for the services to be read and finalised so that the seller receives a final account and new accounts issue to the purchaser.